How to use the User Manager in Joomla?
- To use the User Manager in Joomla hosting, you need first login to your Joomla admin panel.
- Then select the Users menu option and then click to User Manager.
- Create a new user, start by clicking on the New button.
- Click the Name field and enter the users name.
- Next click in the login name field and enter users login name.
- The put the password and the email address.
- Scroll down to set the Assigned User groups.
- The user will be a registered user, so you can leave the checkboxes as is.
- Scroll up to click Save and Close.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting