How to create a MySQL database in cPanel?
- First you need to log in to the cPanel while using your username and password provided for you web hosting account.
- Click on the MySQL databases icon.
- Enter the name for the new database and click on create database.
- Your new database is created and you are ready to use it.
- That’s it. The new database will be listed on the database page under the Current Databases.
- In order to delete that database, you can also click on the delete database icon.
- This is easy to create a new MySQL database in cPanel.