- In order to secure your Joomla installation's PHP settings using cPanel, you need to log in to the cPanel and then choose the File Manager option that is located under File sections in joomla hosting.
- Then you need to select the web root radio button and hit on GO.
- Choose the Joomla folder and double click on this to open it. Right click on the htaccess.txt file and select the edit button.
- Then you need to enter the code as provided. This code will prevent the errors and the hacker’s activities.
- Once done click on the Save Changes button and you are done!
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting