To change the default admin’s username in Joomla, here are the steps given below:
- Make sure you are login to Joomla hosting admin cPanel.
- To access the admin user record, select the Users menu option.
- Now select the User Manager menu item.
- Next select the user record you desire to modify by clicking on the Name.
- Select the Login Name by clicking in that field and typing your changes.
- You can also change the password for the user. Click the password field and enter your new password.
- Next click confirm Password field and reenter your new password.
- Then click Save and Close.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting