Are you looking to use Mass Mail in Joomla hosting? If so, follow the steps given below:
- First, you need to make sure that you have logged in to Joomla admin panel.
- Select the Users menu option.
- Now go down and click on Mass Mail Users and click.
- Select the Mail to Child User Group checkbox.
- Now select Registered group to send the email to.
- Next select the subject field and enter a subject for the email.
- Select the Message text area and enter the content for your email message.
- Scroll down to make sure the Recipients as BCC checkbox is checked. This will address recipients using Blind Carbon Copy.
- Click Send email button to send the email to the selected user group.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting