- To use the Trash Manager in Joomla hosting, fist login to your Joomla admin panel.
- Then go to Content menu option.
- Then go to the Article Manager menu item.
- Select the Administrator Components article.
- Then click to the trash button.
- Now to Administrator Components article has been moved to the trash.
- Click on the Select Status dropdown list and then selected Trashed.
- There you can view all the Trashed articles.
- Select one article and delete it permanently by clicking on Empty trash.
- Now select the empty trash button.
- Now the previously selected article has been deleted permanently.
- 29 Users Found This Useful
In order to use the Category Manager in Joomla, first you need to login with the Joomla admin...
In order to create a login module in Joomla, you need to login with the Joomla admin panel...
In order to create a search module in Joomla, you have to login first with the Joomla admin...
In order to add custom HTML to your Joomla site, you need to login first with the Joomla admin...
In order to use the Menu Manager in Joomla, you need to login to the Joomla admin panel. It’s...