To add a User Menu to your Joomla hosting website, here are the steps given below:
- First, login to your Joomla admin cPanel.
- To create a User Menu, you need to create a menu for users that are logged in.
- Select the Menus options.
- Then go to the Menu Manager and then click on the New button.
- Click on the Title field and enter a title for the menu.
- Next click on the Menu type field and enter it there.
- Add an optional description
- Click save and Close button.
Here are the total steps to add a User Menu to your Joomla website.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting