To publish articles in Joomla hosting, follow the steps given below:
- Login with your username and password as a user with Publisher access.
- Scroll down and login.
- Scroll down to the user menu and click on Review Category Articles menu item.
- There you can see a listing of Categories and the number of articles they contain.
- Click on the link for the category title Joomla.
- Scroll down to view the listings of articles in the category.
- Select the highlighted article, My article, by clicking on the edit icon.
- There you can edit article if needed.
- Click on Title field to select it and make changes.
- Now select the text editor by clicking in the text area.
- Now scroll down to the Publishing options and to approve and publish the article, click the Status dropdown list and select Published.
- To set a start publishing date, click the calendar icon and in the popup calendar select a date to start publishing the current article by clicking on it. Scroll down to option Metadata.
- Scroll back to click the save button.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting