- In order to manage the plug-ins in Joomla hosting, you need to click on the Extensions button.
- Just below it you will find the Plug-in manager button and click on it.
- Plug-ins can offer additional functions for your website.
- There will be many plug-ins and you can select the ones that you need the most for your website.
- In order to enable one of them click on it and you will come to the page from where it can be enabled.
- Once you have selected the options, you need to hit the Save and Close button.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting