If the MySQL database access times seems high and you feel a slow down you need to optimize your MySQL database table or tables. This will reduce the time needed to access the MySQL information. This MySQL optimization is helping to organize the host file system and optimize the MySQL database.
You can optimize your MySQL database on a regular basis, lets say every week if you have a small web site. If you are owner of bigger and higher traffic web site, maybe do MySQL table optimization more frequently.
Here is the manual how to do MySQL table optimization under your web hosting account:
1) Login to your cPanel web hosting account
2) Search and click on the MySQL Database link
3) There at the bottom will see phpMyAdmin link click on it
4) Select the MySQL database you plan to optimize
5) phpMyAdmin will show you all the MySQL tables on the screen. Then at the bottom click "Select All Tables"
6) There will be a checkbox in each of the tables, on the bottom right. Just pick "Optimize Table" and continue
After this finish you will have all MySQL tables optimized and your MySQL database will speed up resulting in faster searches on your web pages.