You can see the version of PHP when you log in your web hosting control panel and select “Server Status”. You can also create a phpinfo file to see more details.
1. Log in to control panel
2. Go to File manager
3. Choose your public_html folder
4. Select Create new file
5. Name the file phpinfo.php
6. Edit the file (this will open a new window)
7. Fill in the following in the file and save it.
8. Now type in your browser : http://www.domain.com/phpinfo.php
9. You will see the version of PHP and much more detail information about PHP
10. Then delete the file