How to setup a database using the MySQL Database Wizard in cPanel?
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Then click on MySQL Database Wizard.
- Enter a new name for the database and click on Next Step. Enter a username and password.
- And then click enter.
- It will take you to a new page where you need to tick mark the All Privileges box.
- That’s it. Your MySQL database is created as well as the new used added for the database. Further username and password will be needed for the scripts that are required to connect the database.
- Return to home and click on MySQL Database icon where you can see the new database that you set up newly.