How to delete a MySQL database in cPanel?
- First you need to log in to the cPanel while using your username and password offered for the web hosting account.
- Find out the MySQL database icon and click on it.
- Once you will click on the icon, it will take you to the databases page where your created databases will be listed previously.
- Find out the database that you want to delete and click on the Delete Database link next.
- Then click on Delete Database to confirm.
- That’s it and your MySQL database will be deleted in cPanel. It’s simple to delete a database.