How to create a MySQL database user in cPanel?
- Log in to the cPanel while using username and password for your web hosting account.
- Find out the MySQL databases icon and click on it.
- Then you need to enter a new username under the Add New User wizard in order to create a new user.
- You will also have to give a new password. The password should be of five characters.
- Then you have to confirm the password and both should match with each other.
- Once this is done, you need to click on the create user icon.
- That’s all. A new user is created for you in cPanel.