How to assign a user to a MySQL database in cPanel?
- First you need to log in to the cPanel while using your web hosting username and password.
- Then you need to find out and click on the MySQL database wizard.
- It will take you to the next step where you have to look for the Add User to Database section.
- Under this section you will find the user you want to add.
- You also need to select the database that you want to add to the user.
- Once you are ready click on Add.
- Select the privileges you wish to add for the user. You can also select All Privileges.
- Then click on Make Changes. That’s it!