How to remove a user from a MySQL database in cPanel?
- You need to log in to the cPanel while using username and password provided for your web hosting account.
- Click on the MySQL Databases icon and move for the next step.
- You need to locate the database that for which you want to remove a user. You can find the database under table of databases.
- Then you need to locate a specific user that is assigned for the database and if you wish to remove it, then click on the delete icon.
- To confirm the process, you need to click on the Delete User from Database icon.
- That’s it! That specific user will be deleted from the database.