How to repair a MySQL database in cPanel?
- In order to repair a MySQL database in cPanel, you need to log in to it while using your username and password for the web hosting account.
- Click on the MySQL databases icon to move to the next step.
- Under the Modify Databases and in the Repair DB drop down box, you can find out and select the database you wish to repair.
- Then you need to click on the Repair DB icon and you are done.
- The selected database will be repaired. You can do this task for all the databases you have added. This is so simple.