How to Manage a MySQL Database with phpMyAdmin in cPanel?
- In order to manage a MySQL database with phpMyAdmin, you need to log in first in the cPanel while using your web hosting account’s username and password.
- Then you need to click on the phpMyAdmin icon to move to the next step.
- You will be then redirected to the main page of phpMyAdmin. It is the place from where you can manage all the MySQL databases that you have assigned for your hosting account.
- At the top left corner you can find out entry that carries your account’s user name. Click on the Plus sign that is on its left. Now a list of databases will appear before you. Click on the specific one that you want to manage.
- Now you will be able to manage the desired database, you can add or delete entries, manage tables, and also perform queries among other things.