How to access cPanel accounts through WHM?
In order to access cPanel accounts through WHM, here below are the steps:
- WHM allows you to access cPanel accounts from the end-user perspective, without needing to know your clients’ login information.
- Go to the account information section and go to list accounts.
- Next to every account’s domain name, you will get cPanel logo. Click on the icon, it will take you to the account’s cPanel.
- As you logged in to Cpanel, you will get a warning at the left side of the screen.
- At the top you will get “switch account”, a drop down menu from where you can move to other account instantly. On clicking, you will get a loading message that displays that the transfer will be complete.
- After this, you can see, the drop-down list has updated to reflect the change in the currently active account. You will be able to do almost everything that the client can, with at least one exception, Scroll down.
- Click PHYMyAdmin, you will get a message that displays that the feature is not available while logged in with root override. You are logged in with the root, or reseller’s password. Please login with the user’s account password.
- Close the tap or window to return to cPanel.
Follow these above steps and you can easily know how to access cPanel accounts through WHM.