How to unsuspend all accounts that have exceeded their bandwidth limits in WHM?
- After logging into the cPanel, you need to go for the WHM segment and there you can find the Account Functions category along with the tool to unsuspend those accounts which have exceeded their monthly bandwidth limit and in a suspended position.
- Here you need to choose the Unsuspend Bandwidth Exceeders from the list.
- There you will find the page for Unsuspend all 509 Bandwidth Exceeded.
- Then you need to click on Proceed. And you are done.
- Accounts that have exceeded the bandwidth limit and were suspended before will become unsuspended.
- These accounts will again become active.