How to modify an account's other settings in WHM?
- At the WHM page, you can have the tool to change accounts other settings. Click on the Accounts Functions submenu. Click on Modify an Account.
- Select the desired account on the basis of its username or domain name or you can search the account.
- Once you get it, click on the Modify button. Here you can make necessary changes for that account.
- At this page you can assign SSH access or take CGI privileges for that account.
- You can even change the username but this is not applicable for reseller account.
- Once you are done, click on the Save button. The accounts settings will be changed and summary of the changes will appear down that page.