How to manage Feature Lists in WHM?
- Many features are listed at the WHM’s Features List.
- In order to manage these features, you need to go to Packages. Then you need to click on the Feature Manager.
- In order to edit the feature list, you need to hit the Edit button. And we will edit the feature list.
- If you wish to disable any feature, then you need to turn off that option by clicking on it.
- Once you are ready with turning off the features or turning on some of them, click on save button.
- In order to add a new feature, you need to go to the Feature Manager again and assign a new name for the new feature.
- Then click add and assign the features you want and then click on Save.