How to manage account packages in WHM?
- Go for the WHM page and locate the package category first in order to manage account packages.
- You can add new package for an account while clicking the Add packages.
- You need to assign a new name for the package. You can assign space and monthly bandwidth for that package as well.
- You can also assign FTP accounts for it. You can even enter the email accounts and mailing lists.
- You can assign dedicated IP address for it.
- You need to uncheck a box to disable the shell access for it.
- You can also choose cPanel theme for it. Once you are finished, click on Add.
- You can also edit that package further.