How to fix an inactive account in WHM?
If an account’s information is removed from the Apache configuration files, it will be marked in cPanel as inactive. In order to fix and inactive account in WHM cPanel, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Find the Account Functions.
- Click Show Active and Inactive Accounts.
- All accounts in the Apache configuration file will be listed here as an Active Domain. If there are any inactive domains, they should show up too.
- To reactive any inactive domains, click Reactive Inactive Domains.
- Apache’s configuration file, httpd. Conf, has now been rebuilt to include any previously missing accounts.