How to install FrontPage Extensions on an account in WHM?
To install FrontPage Extensions on an account in WHM for Apache have security issues and bugs. This system has been discontinued since 2006. Hence, it is recommended not to install FrontPage Extensions on a site if at all possible. There are alternatives for every bit of functionality it provides.
- Go to FrontPage Category.
- Click Install FrontPage Extensions.
- Select an account’s domain or username from the list given or search for an account.
- Scroll down, and click Install.
- That’s it! FrontPage Extensions will be installed to your account.
- To uninstall the extensions, use the Uninstall tool in the menu in the same way you did to install.