How to manage Reseller Accounts on your WHM server?
In order to manage the reseller accounts on the WHM server, you need to go for the following tasks.
- First, you need to find the Reseller section in the menu.
- It will then display the Reseller accounts. Then you need to go for the reseller center.
- Then you need to go for the Name/ Privileges / Name servers.
- All you need to tick that checkbox in order to limit the total numbers of accounts your selected reseller can generate.
- You also need to specify that number.
- Then you will have the option to restrict that reseller to use specific numbers of accounts.
- Once this is done you have to mention the bandwidth and the disk space for that account.
- You can even check the over-seeding.
- You can even restrict the reseller from using various packages. And you can also limit the reseller from using different accounts.
- You can go for the button that add or removes all the privileges.
- Once you are finished with the process, click on Save All Settings.