How to copy a hosting account from another server to your WHM server using SSH?
- In order to copy a hosting account from another server to the WHM server while using SSH, you need to find out the Transfers category.
- Then you have to click on the first link named as Copy an account from another server. From the remote server’s drop down menu, you need to choose the IP address or hostname.
- Make sure that the SSH port is correct. After a moment you will see the message that WHM is verifying the SSH on that server to connect it further.
- Then you need to enter the username of that account you wish to copy. You can assign a local IP and can also transfer the reseller’s privileges for that account.
- You need to enter the Root password as well. Finally, you need to click on the Transfer Account button and the transfer process will start.