How to copy multiple accounts from another server to your WHM server using SSH?
- In order to copy multiple accounts from another server to the WHM server while using SSH, you need to find out Transfers Menu first.
- This time you need to go for copy multiple accounts or packages from another server.
- Open the drop down menu to choose remote server’s version and control panel.
- Here, you need to click on the Root button once the authentication is confirmed.
- Enter the root Password for the server. And then you need to click on the Fetch Account List.
- Then you need to hit the button to Select All Accounts. You can also use the edit button for duplicate usernames.
- To check the failed transfer you can click on the View Log Link.