How to copy a cPanel/WHM account to your server using its login info?
- In order to copy a cPanel or WHM account to your server while using its login details, you first need to go for the Transfers menu.
- Click on the option Copy an Account from another server with account password.
- You need to enter the hostname or the IP address first of that remote server.
- Also put the domain name, username and password of that account.
- Then you need to hit the Copy Account button. That’s all; the desired account will be copied to your server while using its login details.