How to check your WHM server's status and information?
To check your WHM server’s status and information, follow these steps below:
- Login to WHM cPanel.
- Click Server Status on the left menu.
- You also need to have a look at the server information page.
- After checking the processor, memory, system information, physical disks and current memory usage, you need to close that tab and return to WHM.
- Here, you need to look for the CPU, MySQL and Memory pages.
- This will show you the average usage for that particular day. You can also use the right and left links to know the usage data for previous days.