How to install an SSL certificate in WHM?
Once you have SSL certificate, whether you created it in WHM or purchased it, you need to add it to your domain name. You can do that inside WHM, or in cPanel. To install an SSL certificate in WHM, here are the procedures:
- Under SSL/TTS, go to Install a SSL Certificate and Setup the Domain.
- If you created the certificate in WHM, click the Browse button.
- Select your domain name from the list, and then click USE Cert.
- Wait for the data to be retrieved.
- Submit the page.
- That’s it! The certificate has been installed on the specific domain and IP address.