How to manage Languages in WHM?
Just think how wonderful it would be, when world wide customers will get their control panel to be displayed in their native language. It will make them fill more comfortable using cPanel on their own. To manage languages in WHM, follow the steps given below:
- Login in to your account; go to menu and then languages.
- Start by viewing all the installed languages.
- Next, create a new language.
- First, select a language on which to base the new one. That language will then be cloned.
- You may need to edit all language files, so leave this as Root, Addons & All Themes. Then click go.
- You need to enter a name for the target language.
- You can specify a charset for this language, or just leave it as the default. Which is best depends on the language.
- When ready click Copy/Clone.
- Select the language that you created from the list, ensure that the correct file is selected, then click Go.
- Click save, when you are finished making changes. Next, take a look at the language upload page.
- Upload a language file on the page using the form by clicking the browse button.
- When done click save.