How to manage Themes in WHM?
Themes in WHM and cPanel are not only used to adjust the look and feel of the software, but the interface and functionality as well. The default theme for cPanel is x3, while the standard theme in WHM is x.
To manage Themes in WHM, here are the steps:
- Go to menu and then Themes.
- Under the Themes category, go to Universal Theme Manager.
- Under Cpanel, click Manage Themes.
- You will get cPanel Theme Manager and you will find a list of all the themes that currently installed. Keep in mind that the x3mail theme is intended for servers that will only function as a mail server. This theme is not for accounts that will host websites.
- Down there, you can install a cPanel theme using a .cptheme file. You can also manage add-on themes, but there isn’t much a selection.
- Click the Select link next to a theme.
- Enter a name for the new themes, and then press submit.
- You can take a quick look by visiting X Skin Migration Wizard from the menu option.