How to change cPanel's branding using WHM?
The Branding feature in WHM allows you to make changes to the look and feel of your customers’ cPanel accounts. In particular, you can change the logo from cPanel’s to your own.
- Find the cPanel section of the menu.
- Click Branding. Edit x3 and click to be taken to its Branding Editor.
- If you desire to disable a branding style, do so with the checkmark above each one.
- Click edit a style to edit the default x3 theme. You will get a branding editor for the theme.
- You can edit the logo, by clicking Edit Logos.
- Click and drag to move the logo. The CSS used to control the logo’s position is saved automatically, without any further action on your part.
- If you scroll down, you can upload the logo image by clicking browse and then upload images button.