If you have configured your cPanel hosting account to use “Spam Box” option for SpamAssassin, the e-mail identified as spam will be delivered in the spam folder. You can’t immediately see this folder because you have to be subscribed for it.
POP3 client (for example Outlook)
Your e-mail program has a way to save your new folders.
- Log into Webmail and go to SquirrelMail.
- Click on “Folders” at the top.
- Under "Unsubscribe/Subscribe" select the folder and "Subscribe".
- Log into Webmail and select Horde.
- Click on “Mail” at the top.
- Click on “Options” at the top.
- Click on “Server and Folder Information” link in the first column.
- Under “Spam folder:” Choose “Create a new Spam folder”.
- Write spam and press Ok.
- Log into Webmail and select RoundCube.
- Click on “Personal Settings” at the top.
- On top, click “Folders”.
- At the bottom you’ll see “Create new folder” and in “Folder name:”type spam.
- Press the Create button
Next time you log on, you’ll see a spam folder.