How to view the Apache Status page in WHM?
- In order to view the Apache status page in WHM, you need to go for the Server Status category where you need to click on Apache Status.
- At the top, you can see basic information related to Apache. You can also view when the server was restarted. There will also be a diagram that will let you know the processes running on the server.
- The key for the diagram can be traced below. This key is also applicable for the table below.
- In the PID column, you can also find the process ID. In case a visitor is connected to the process, then his IP address will also appear at the Client column.
- At the request column you can find which URL the visitor is visiting.