How to configure your incoming mail server in WHM (POP3/IMAP)?
WHM provides you with a choice of two incoming mail servers, both of which support the POP3 & IMAP protocols. Follow the steps given below to configure your incoming mail server in WHM (POP3/IMAP)
- Locate Service Configuration in the menu.
- We will start with the Mailserver Selection page.
- You can choose between courier (the default) and Dovecot. Dovecot is recommended for systems that don’t have a lot of memory or processing abilities.
- Scroll down, you can also Disable the POP3/IMAP server completely by selecting the third option.
- If you are going to change your Mailserver, you should probably leave the Convert Mailbox Format box checked.
- Click Save when ready
- Click at the Mailserver Configuration page. Each Mailserver has its own configuration page, but they both contain fairly similar option.
- Fill the option as per your requirement and click Save.