How to manage the mail queue in WHM?
When an email is undelivered for any reasons, it can get stuck in a queue. Occasionally, stuck messages can cause all other messages on your server to be queued, thus no mail can be sent from your sever.
To manage your queue, find the email menu.
- Go to Mail Queue Manager.
- You will find Exim Mail Queue that shows the messages. You can delete a message or can deliver now by clicking the links. You can also attempt to Deliver all messages in the Queue with the link.
- You can check individual message that will show detail information about the message.
- Click Deliver Message Now to attempt delivery again.
- All failure messages will appear in the log. Click to Return to the Mail Queue.
- When everything fails, you can click to delete all messages in the queue.
- Confirm by clicking delete all.