How to choose which nameserver to use in WHM?
During the initial setup of WHM, you should have been given the option to change your system’s nameserver program. Follow these steps given below about how to choose which nameserver to use in WHM:
- Login to your account and then go to Service Configuration.
- Click Nameserver Selection. The default nameserver program is BIND, and that’s the recommended solution for most systems.
- If your server is low on RAM, you might prefer to use NSD. Note that it does have several disadvantages when compared with BIND.
- Click the button next to Disabled to turn off nameserver capabilities for the server.
- Save your changes when ready.