How to set up and edit domain forwarding in WHM?
Domain forwarding in WHM serves a similar purpose to Redirects in cPanel.
- Go to DNS Functions.
- Choose Setup/Edit Domain Forwarding.
- First, you must set up a domain forwarder. This will assign an IP address to be used by the redirects.
- Click to create a forwarder. The forwarder will be created. You now can setup some forwarding rules.
- Click Setup Forwards.
- Enter a domain name to use for the forwarder. You can use an asterisk* as a wildcard. Then, enter the URL to which the domain should redirect.
- Finish by pressing Save Map. The domain map will be saved.