How to access phpMyAdmin from WHM?
phyMyAdmin is a widely used database tool that happens to come with all cPanel and WHM installations. You can access an account’s databases using phyMyAdmin by logging into their cPanel account. Or, access every database on your system from WHM when logged in as root.
- Click phpMyAdmin. You will get all databases on the system are available in the list at left.
- Add a new database from the form given.
- Click create. Create a new table and see if it can be accessed it as cPanel user.
- Fill out the form for a field in the table.
- Scroll down, and then click Save. The database that will created will be shown on the left panel.