What you need to know before getting started with WHM?
- WHM or is also called as the web hosting manager and this is considered as the backend for cPanel.
- Here web hosting accounts can be created, and setting or services can be managed.
- First of all, you need to go for cPanel.net and click on cPanel or WHM.
- Click on the system requirements and ensure that your server meets the hardware requirements as well.
- WHM and cPanel cannot be installed on the production web server. For this you will need a server for which operating system is freshly installed.
- At the cPanel, you will get all the services. There is no need to install anything before it.