How to install cPanel/WHM on a fresh installation of Linux?
- In order to install cPanel or WHM on a fresh installation of Linux, you first need to access a licensed server.
- You will also need to go for the root SSH access for your server. Enter the server address or choose from the list.
- Then click to open. Log in as the root and input the password. Soon you will see a line after successful login.
- As the root, you will have to type cd/home and then press the Enter key.
- In order to execute the installation process type sh latest and then press Enter.
- With this cPanel layer one installation will start which will be followed by layer two installations later on.