How to use Initial Quota Setup to enable disk quotas in WHM?
- In order to use initial quota set up to enable disk quotas in WHM, you need to click on the Initial Quota Set up that is located under the Server Configuration category.
- Then you need to click on Proceed to go to the next step.
- It may take some time for the quotas to turn on.
- Once the process will complete, you can find the word DONE on the screen.
- That’s it! the disk quota will be enabled for you. This will further help you in keeping track of the hard drive and its usage.