How to configure your server's DNS resolvers in WHM?
- You can now configure your server to use two different valid DNS resolvers that can function properly.
- In order to do this you need to go for the Resolver Configuration that is located under Networking Set Up. Then you need to click on the Proceed button.
- On the next page you need to enter two different IP addresses. Then click on Continue.
- With this much of task you can easily configure the server’s DNS resolvers in WHM. This process is so easy.
- There are web hosting services that can do this task previously before allotting a server for you.