How to configure DNS Clustering across all your WHM servers?
- In order to configure the DNS clustering across all your WHM servers, you need to go for the Cluster or Remote Access.
- First of all, you need to enable the Cluster while clicking on the respective button.
- Then you need to go back to the Cluster Status page. It’s time to add the server’s IP address.
- Then you need to configure that server with the help of a button. Leave the login name as root and scroll down. Click the link below to go to the server in WHM.
- Press CTRL+A to select the whole access key. Return to the previous page and then press CTRL+V to paste that key.
- Click on submit and you are done!