How to change your WHM password?
- In order to change the WHM or main password, you need to click on the accounts functions link first.
- Then you need to click on the password modification link. Keep in mind that your WHM password is similar to the cPanel password.
- Select the account for which you want to change the password.
- Give the new password and then confirm it for that account and then click on the change password button.
- That’s it. With this you will be able to change the main password successfully. You can use that password further for both cPanel and WHM login.