How to limit bandwidth usage in WHM?
- You can limit the bandwidth usage for specific accounts in WHM. In order to do this you need to go for the accounts functions link and click it.
- Then you need to click on the limit bandwidth usage link.
- Keep in mind that the bandwidth limit cannot exceed. Once it will reach the point, it will stop working.
- During the end of the month bandwidth usage is reset or it will increase as per the request.
- Every account is assigned with a specific bandwidth limit and it can be viewed while selecting an account and clicking on the limit button.