How to create an email account in cPanel?
- In order to create an email account in cPanel, you need to go for the email accounts icon and click on it.
- Enter the email account that you want to generate and also give the password for it. You can also use the password generator button to create password randomly.
- Then you need to set the mailbox quota.
- Once you are done with all these steps, click on the Create Account button.
- With this much of work, you will be able to create an email account in cPanel.
- From that email accounts screen, you can also access webmail accounts and change password.