How to setup email filters in cPanel?
- In order to set up email filters in the cPanel, you will need to go for the cPanel login first. Once you are done click on the account level filtering icon.
- Then you need to click on the Create a New Filter button.
- Enter the name and then specify the rule. Then you need to define an action for the rule.
- To finish this job click on the create button. With this a new filter will be created.
- You can also delete or edit the existing filters on this screen. At this screen you can find both the edit and delete button.